Friday, December 24, 2010

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love."
- Hamilton Wright Mabi

I collect angels, and this is my special one.
She has graced the top of many Christmas trees in years gone by,
but when Christmas Day is past, she does not go back in the box.
I return her to her special place atop my living room table
where she resides for the rest of the year.
There she serves as a continual reminder of the true meaning of Christmas.
It is my wish that you, too, will experience the spirit of Christmas all year long.

Christmas blessings from my heart to yours!

Mary Lawson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This angel is a "masterpiece" and even more meaningful reading the story behind the piece. One more thing we have in common -- I too have collected angels. ;)